Monday, August 4, 2008

Kentucky Insurance Feeling the Squeeze

Joyce Pinson, Kentucky Insurance agent


You know, I try to do my part. Especially when it comes to economizing. I consolidate my errand trips. I shop local as much as possible to support the Kentucky economy. I use coupons, and I shop sales. I am not above shopping at local thrift stores. With a background in economics, you would think I would be smart enough to manage a tight budget.



Today, my mid-sized car sucked up $59 at the gas pump! Fifty nine dollars! All I do is go to work, the grocery and the dry cleaners. Fifty nine dollars! OUCH!



And so it it is no wonder, our Kentucky insurance office is seeing more calls for folks shopping their  Kentucky car insurance.  And, it's not just kids and newlyweds...it's blue collar and white collar people alike. With the cost of gas, I think everyone is feeling a squeeze on the budget.



Can we help you? When was the last time you shopped your   Kentucky Auto Insurance?  We cannot help with gas prices, but maybe we can help with your insurance budget.



Get Kentucky Insurance Quotes



Joyce Pinson is a Kentucky health insurance agent.   Charlie Pinson Insurance KY  offers several diffent insurance companies for Kentucky Auto insurance including Progressive, AIG, Hartford, Safeco, Travelers and Farmers Insurance. Visit our website at  www.pinsoninsurance.com

No comments: