Monday, April 21, 2008

Kentucky Earthquakes 
Keeping Kids Safe and Informed

Kentucky Insurance Agents Charlie and Joyce Pinson with nephew Jacob

Here are some pretty good resources you might like to share with your kids. When I was in school (back when the IBM selectric typewriters were state of the art) we drilled and drilled for fire safety, tornado safety, and even nuclear disaster. I never once remember drilling for earthquake readiness. My! How times have changed!





###

Joyce Pinson, that's me, is a Kentucky Health Insurance Agent. Nephew Jacob is an inquisitive six year old who asks more questions than I can answer. Hope this helps some of you with your kids. Jacob comes to the office pretty regular, but he is not a licensed Kentucky Insurance Agent! HA Click the link if you need a Kentucky Insurance Quote

No comments: